Grab your paddle and join your instructor, Suzanne Bernstein, at Sandals South Coast, Jamaica to play Pickleball in Paradise. Joining Ronnie, is teaching pro, Suzanne Bernstein will be brining another pickleball instructor with her on the trip so you will have 2 instructors plus our Jamaican instructor, Norman helping the more beginner players. Each morning, Suzanne will lead two hours of high energy skills and drills with your instructors and will finish up the morning with instructional open play. A round-robin will replace that format at the end of the week. The courts are lined with fresh fruit, muffins, snacks, coffee, water, juice, cool towels, and Caribbean Vibes. After each morning of play, you will enjoy the 5-star resort, a white sandy beach, cocktails/mocktails, and 5-star global gourmet dining.
Still want to play more Pickleball in Paradise? Open Play will be held each evening as well!
Meet Your Pickleball Pros
Teaching professional, Suzanne Bernstein, is both IPTPA (International Pickleball Teaching Professional Assn) and PPR (Pickleball Professional Registry) certified. As a playing professional , she has placed in WDS, MXDS and SGLS Pro events. Currently, Suzanne plays on the APP and PPA tours where she has a National ranking in Women’s Sr Pro Singles. Her sponsors include TMPR Sports and SuperGames.
A Daily Schedule of Pickleball, Relaxation, and Night Fun!
Your vacation includes many incredible features, including daily time on the court. Every event is optional so make the most of your time there according to your own preference!
The trip also allows you to relax at the resort, dine on superb cuisine, and enjoy nightly entertainment!
Included in Your Stay
- Pickleball Instruction/Tournament
- 5 Star All-inclusive luxury resort accommodations
- Gourmet Dining: all food and beverages
- Unlimited premium drinks and cocktails
- Water and Land sports
- Fitness center
- Multiple restaurants
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Private Cocktail Party
- Private Beach Farewell Dinner
- Most Gratuities
NOT Included in Your Stay
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Butlers and shuttle drivers
Location and Accommodations
Sandals South Coast (Jamaica)
Set along a 2-mile stretch of the pristine south coast of Jamaica, Sandals South Coast Resort all-inclusive resort has been designed to embrace the coastline. Even their innovations are influenced by water, from Over-the-Water Butler Bungalows and an Over-the-Water bar to an Over-the-Water Serenity Wedding Chapel.
The newly reimagined beachfront Dutch Village has added swim-up suites that wrap the entire village because it’s all about the healing powers of water. So come discover the seductive pleasures of water in a secluded destination where every luxury has been created for pure bliss.
Prices start at $1900pp (based on double occupancy) for a Dutch Beachfront room
Dutch Beachfront Club Level, Swim Up (ask about this upgrade)
Dutch Beachfront with Butler (ask about this upgrade)
- Room upgrades (based on availability)
- Butler service
- Private airport transfer
- Expedited airport services
- Extra nights at the resort at a discounted rate
- Island excursions
To get more details about all possible upgrades, pricing, and availability please email [email protected].
Yes! Many of our guests arrive early or stay late to enjoy all the amenities our gorgeous resorts offer. We are pleased to help you save some money, too, by offering you the group rate we have negotiated with the resort.
No! Vaccination requirements have been lifted for all of our current destinations.
Sandals Resorts offer only one king bed in all of their rooms. However, we can request a rollaway for your room. If two beds are important to you, please consider one of our trips to Beaches Turks and Caicos. Beaches Turks and Caicos rooms offer both king beds and double queen bed rooms.
We highly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. After you have made your deposit and completed your client tasks on our portal, we send you travel insurance quotes from Allianz, a highly respected agency.
Yes! The resorts we use are luxury resorts that cater to anyone who is looking for fun in the sun. There is so much to do at the resort that you can easily fill your day and night without stepping foot on the pickleball court. Those looking for some relaxing down time will find that here too! The lounge chairs throughout the properties, both on the beach and at the pools, offer plenty of places for some R&R.
Discounts are not offered to non-players for the simple reason that we do not charge anything extra for our pickleball clinics or tournaments. All of our guests get a fantastic rate with lots of extra special touches, such as a private dinner on the beach for our group, a private cocktail reception for our group, a Meet & Greet, and a Welcome Bag. Pickleball is included for FREE!
A deposit of $400 is required to secure your room for your Pickleball in Paradise vacation.
- In the event that you need to cancel your trip, $200 of the deposit is refundable 95 days before your departure. Or, if you are unable to keep the reservation for your originally booked dates but would like to change to a different trip, the full deposit amount may be transferred to another Pickleball in Paradise trip through Straight Away Travel in the same calendar year.
- 95 days before the trip – the full balance for the trip is due.
- 95 days before the trip – all payments are nonrefundable.
VIP Extras Included with Every Pickleball in Paradise Trip
- Discounted group rate for a luxury all-inclusive vacation
- Stress-free planning at no cost to you (when you book through Pickleball in Paradise we take care of every detail and you get discounted group rates that are cheaper than if you would have booked the trip online.)
- Meet & Greet with the Pros on the first evening of your trip
- Private cocktail reception with a selection of appetizers
- Private beach dinner for the group
- Welcome Bag for each guest with a Pickleball in Paradise T-Shirt and additional goodies from our sponsors
- 5 X 7 group photo
- and so much more!