Join us in Nassau for the ultimate pickleball vacation!
Come level up your pickleball game while enjoying paradise.
Pickleball in Paradise Vacations has created the ultimate pickleball adventure in the Bahamas. As the weather starts to cool in the US, you will be enjoying the Caribbean sunshine! On this trip, you will vacation at the recently redesigned Royal Bahamian Resort in the Bahamas. This experience includes pickleball play, instruction from pickleball pros, a white sandy beach, cocktails, and 5-star global gourmet dining!
Pickleball in Paradise will help you decide which room category is best for you, provide step-by-step instructions on the airport and resort transfers, instruct you on what to pack, and show you all of the fun activities you can enjoy when not on the pickleball court.
Meet Your Pros
To be announced!!!
Included in Your Stay
- Pickleball Instruction/Tournament
- 5 Star All-inclusive luxury resort accommodations
- Gourmet Dining: all food and beverages
- Unlimited premium drinks and cocktails
- Water and Land sports
- Fitness center
- Multiple restaurants
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Private Cocktail Party
- Private Beach Farewell Dinner
- Most Gratuities
NOT Included in Your Stay
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Butlers and shuttle drivers
Location and Accommodations
Easygoing is the spirit that imbues every corner of the re-imagined Sandals Royal Bahamian, the most elegant all-inclusive resort with an exotic offshore island adventure. This beach resort offers two sky-sized pools, the all-new Coconut Grove lounge area, 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining with 12 dining options, including 2 all-new food trucks, and an award-winning Red Lane Spa. Experience the royal treatment at this glamorous adults-only resort.
During your all-inclusive Bahamas vacation, you can escape by launch in minutes to the resort’s exclusive Sandals Barefoot Cay, an authentic offshore adventure with two secluded beaches where you can relax, go for a leisure swim or explore the Bahamas’ best snorkeling. The chic Beach Club is your complimentary membership to a pool, whirlpool, swim-up bar, and the region’s best seafood house. Throughout the natural landscape, you’ll also find shaded hammocks, private cabanas, and a Zen garden with fire pit seating. Paradise: found and included!
Prices to be announce soon (per person based on double occupancy) for an Island Village Honeymoon Luxury Villa Room
- Room upgrades (based on availability)
- Butler service
- Private airport transfer
- Expedited airport services
- Extra nights at the resort at a discounted rate
- Island excursions
Private lessons may be available. We will only schedule 2 hours of private lessons each day, so we encourage you to book in advance.
To get more details about all possible upgrades, pricing, and availability as well as to schedule private lessons, please email [email protected] or submit the inquiry form below.
Do you want to improve your game from some of the best instructors around, watching as they demo a new skill or drill and then coach you while you attempt to model it? A clinic trip sounds like a good fit.
Our clinic trips feature three hours of scheduled pickleball activity each day except on arrival and departure days. On arrival and departure day, you are welcome to use the courts but there are no scheduled clinics. Clinic mornings feature a minimum of two hours of clinics taught by our fantastic Pros, followed by an hour of Open Play, with the Pros mixing in with clinic participants. The clinics are separated in the best way possible, determined by our wise Pros, to accommodate a variety of skill levels. Each Pro writes their own agenda for the clinic topics so we do not have that until approximately one month prior to departure . However, rest assured you will learn lots from our talented group of instructors! Go home with new skills to show off along with your tan lines!
The final full day of the clinic trip is a round robin. The Pros will divide you into groups and set you up in matches. Lots of fun rotating among the courts!
Yes! Many of our guests arrive early or stay late to enjoy all the amenities our gorgeous resorts offer. We are pleased to help you save some money, too, by offering you the group rate we have negotiated with the resort.
No! Vaccination requirements have been lifted for all of our current destinations.
Sandals Resorts offer only one king bed in all of their rooms. However, we can request a rollaway for your room. If two beds are important to you, please consider one of our trips to Beaches Turks and Caicos. Beaches Turks and Caicos rooms offer both king beds and double queen bed rooms.
We highly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. After you have made your deposit and completed your client tasks on our portal, we send you travel insurance quotes from Allianz, a highly respected agency.
Yes! The resorts we use are luxury resorts that cater to anyone who is looking for fun in the sun. There is so much to do at the resort that you can easily fill your day and night without stepping foot on the pickleball court. Those looking for some relaxing down time will find that here too! The lounge chairs throughout the properties, both on the beach and at the pools, offer plenty of places for some R&R.
Discounts are not offered to non-players for the simple reason that we do not charge anything extra for our pickleball clinics or tournaments. All of our guests get a fantastic rate with lots of extra special touches, such as a private dinner on the beach for our group, a private cocktail reception for our group, a Meet & Greet, and a Welcome Bag. Pickleball is included for FREE!
A deposit of $400 is required to secure your room for your Pickleball in Paradise vacation.
- In the event that you need to cancel your trip, $200 of the deposit is refundable 95 days before your departure. Or, if you are unable to keep the reservation for your originally booked dates but would like to change to a different trip, the full deposit amount may be transferred to another Pickleball in Paradise trip through Straight Away Travel in the same calendar year.
- 95 days before the trip – the full balance for the trip is due.
- 95 days before the trip – all payments are nonrefundable.
VIP Extras Included with Every Pickleball in Paradise Trip
- Discounted group rate for a luxury all-inclusive vacation
- Stress-free planning at no cost to you (when you book through Pickleball in Paradise we take care of every detail and you get discounted group rates that are cheaper than if you would have booked the trip online.)
- Meet & Greet with the Pros on the first evening of your trip
- Private cocktail reception with a selection of appetizers
- Private beach dinner for the group
- Welcome Bag for each guest with a Pickleball in Paradise T-Shirt and additional goodies from our sponsors
- 5 X 7 group photo
- and so much more!